About Solarshade Window Films
As a leading Window Film supplier in the United Kingdom, we have over twenty-five years experience in applying Solar Control Films, Safety/ Security Films and Window Graphics to glazing such as yours.
Included in our comprehensive range are reflective window treatments to reduce uncomfortable heat and glare, clear security films to hold glass together in the event of an impact, accident or explosion as well as films for decorative graphic or privacy applications.
If there are windows in your premises that you would like a quotation for, please call or email us. We will gladly survey the glazing and submit samples with our no obligation quotation for your approval.
What are window films?
Windows are an integral and welcome feature of buildings, whatever there age. But there can be negative consequences associated with glass. These include temperature extremes, loss of energy, glare, fading of furnishings, privacy, plus of course safety issues.
Window films are the simplest and most economical way to combat these other problem, whilst at the same time enhancing the benefits of glass.
- Energy efficient UV reflective films to reduce uncomfortable heat, glare and fading of furnishings.
Safety and Security Films
- To prevent damage and injury by holding together glass in the event of an impact or explosion (and meet with safety standards)
- Patterned or frosted films can be fitted to create privacy without spoiling a stylish environment.
- Can be applied as an attractive design feature, or to communicate your corporate ID
- To break up large expanses of glazing by making them apparent to users.